I take academic honesty very, very seriously. Please reference the student handbook for all details. But be aware that I have absolutely no tolerance for cheating.
Plagiarism: Advice on how to comply with NHP policy
1. Use citationmachine.net to cite all documents. Never quote word for word from a source without citing. Textbooks and other documents that I give you do not need to be cited, unless you are using them word for word. There is never a reason in AP World History to ever quote secondary sources, (textbook), word for word.
2. I do not accept typed work. In the event that you use a computer for your work, I will not accept it; late policy will apply for said work. If I suspect that any part of your work is plagiarized, turnitin.com will be used to determine its authenticity and no credit will be given until authenticity is verified using this program.
1. In the event of any school closing, students will heed deadlines on class website and be aware of their responsibilities. No exceptions unless prior written approval is received from Mr. Hurvitz.
2. It is your responsibility to pick up your quizzes from me if I do not return them to you, no excuses. When you are absent, I expect you to be working at home. Make sure you are doing your part to stay up-to-date.
3. Students that have an excused absence on the day of an assessment, (quiz, essay, exam, or project), will take the assessment on the day that they come back to school, during class. If you are present on the day of any assessment, (quiz, essay, exam, or project), you will take the assessment. Absolutely no exceptions, unless prior, written approval is received from Mr. Hurvitz.