The Whole Scholar
At every grade level, your child will excel in Uplift’s Whole Scholar Approach that sees each learner as an individual and supports their academic, social and emotional well-being.
Across each of our Pre-K-5th and Pre-K-12th grade schools, you’ll see the Whole Scholar Approach at work in the curriculum and academics, nurturing school community, supportive families, and unmatched college preparation.
Our globally-focused academics through International Baccalaureate® prepare all our scholars for the rigors of college. Uplift schools are authorized International Baccalaureate® World Schools. All high schools offer the prestigious IB® Diploma Programme. Uplift is the second largest IB® District in the nation.
- Exemplary and caring teachers and school leaders
- A variety of sports, clubs and extracurricular activities
- Safe Space Antibullying Program
- Safe and secure schools including gated perimeters and key card access
- Licensed mental health professionals at each grade level
- Strong Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) programs
- A four-person team at each high school dedicated solely to academic and college success
- Essay writing and ACT test prep
- Individualized application and financial aid support
- 1:50 senior to college counselor ratio
- Career exposure through corporate partnerships
- Alumni support into college and beyond
- Volunteers in Partnership (VIP) parent group
- Volunteer opportunities communicated through Voly
- Ed For All- free GED and associate degree classes for parents
- Guidance and support through your child's college application and selection process