Re-enrolling a Current Uplift Scholar
Re-enrollment takes place in January for K-11th grade scholars who are currently attending an Uplift school and want to secure their future for the next academic year.
Re-enrollment for current Pre-K scholars will take place in April.
The re-enrollment processPlease follow these steps to re-enroll your returning scholar for the 2019-20 academic year.
Receive the snapcode
- During the 3rd week of January 2019, you will receive a 'snapcode' via email. The snapcode is a unique code to your child's data for the upcoming school year.
- You will receive a snapcode for each child you are re-enrolling for the 2019-20 academic year.
- If you have not received the snapcode by email by January 31st, please contact your school’s Community Engagement and Enrollment Coordinator.
- Re-enrollment deadline is February 14th.
Log in with your InfoSnap User ID and Password
- During last year’s enrollment, you created an InfoSnap account with an email address / cell phone number and a password. You will need both of these items in order to re-enroll again for 2019-20 in Uplift Education.
- Once you log in, the re-enrollment will take no more than 20 minutes to complete.
Forgot account password?
- Click ‘Forgot Password’ on the Infosnap login page and Infosnap will assist in resetting your password.
- For technical questions regarding your account, resetting your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide scholar’s name, date of birth, and campus name.
Click on the link below to RE-ENROLL for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Multiple Children: If you have multiple children to re-enroll, you will complete and submit one child’s form first and then start the form for the next child. InfoSnap will “snap” (or share) selected family information, which means fewer fields to enter and saves you time. You may transition to the next child’s enrollment from the Submission/Confirmation Page.
- Intent to Withdraw: To notify the school that your scholar will not be returning for the following school year, simply contact the Community Engagement and Enrollment Coordinator to complete and submit the Intent to Withdraw form.