Morning Drop-Off and Pick Up
All cars will enter through the Entry Gate off Seahawk Dr and proceed into the parking lot. Cars will turn right, split into their pertaining line based on grade and follow the perimeter of the parking lot. Pre K, 1st and 2nd grade scholars (blue) proceed along in the interior line (the line closest to the school where staff and volunteers open car doors). 3rd, 4th 5th and able scholars (Red) will form a second line where scholars will exit cars by themselves and walk the cone path toward the cross walk where a staff member will be waiting to help them cross. For Pick up, Registered day care providers will enter and form a third line (Green)
- Wait until the cars in front of you proceed to move forward
- If the car line extends beyond our gates, please form a line close to the curb along Seahawk away from Hampton Rd
- Scholars are not allowed to be escorted into the building by family members. This creates too much back up and is dangerous
- Scholars may not be dropped off prior to 7:25am, there will be no supervision
Kinder - 4th GradeMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 3:30 pm - 4:00 pmWednesday: 2:00 pm
Pre-K Morning SessionMonday - Friday: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Pre-K Afternoon SessionMonday - Friday: 3:55 pm - 4:05 pm
What do I need to pick up my scholar from school?
- Your car line number must be posted on the top passenger side of the windshield with the number visible outwards
- Families will receive two car line number cards at the beginning of the school year
- If you need more car line number cards, simply write the number largely on a piece of paper
What if I forget my car line number card when I go to pick-up my scholar?
- Report to the front office with your ID after car line at 4:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday or 2:30 pm on Wednesday
Can someone aside from me pick up my scholar from school?
- Parents can authorize a trusted adult to pick-up your scholar from school
- The trusted adult must have a car line number card during car line
- If the trusted adult does not have a car line number card during car line, they will be instructed to report to the front office with their ID after car line at 4:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday or 2:30 pm on Wednesday
What if I cannot pick up my scholar at the dismissal time?
- Scholars not picked up 30 minutes after dismissal will be escorted to late pick-up in the front office
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute will be assessed
What if I do not want to go through the car line to pick up my scholar?
- Everyone is required to use the car line route to help keep car line safe for all scholars and parents
- If you choose not too go through the car line you can pick up your scholar at the front office 30 minutes after the dismissal times, 4:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday or 2:30 pm on Wednesday
- Scholars will not be released 30 minutes prior to dismissal, that is 3:00 - 3:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 1:30 - 2:00 pm on Friday, unless you call the office prior and explain the nature of the emergency. An emergency does not mean that you have a family vacation planned and would like to leave early. If there is an emergency and you have to check out your scholar early during this time, it will count as a partial day unexcused absence.