AFTERCARE PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Hello Uplift Families,
On Tuesday, March 30th at 11:00 AM CST our Champions system will be ready for you to enroll your scholars for the 21-22 school year in aftercare! This enrollment is on a first come first serve basis. All Uplift North Hills families will have the opportunity to gain a spot for Fall in aftercare once the enrollment opens on March 30th. Should you like to enroll, before March 30th enrollment opens, we encourage you to log in and set up an account. Making sure your password works and your child’s information is up to date etc. will make the enrollment process much quicker on March 30th at 11 AM CST)
Follow these steps on Tuesday, March 30th to register before space fills up.
- 1. Log in to your Champions account. https://www.discoverchampions.com/our-locations/irving/tx/001831
2020/2021 School Year After-School: 1-2 days: $35 per week 3-5 days: $70 per week. Additional Fees: Registration: $25 per family Drop-In Care After-School: $25 per day
- Verify that your account is up to date.
- Confirm your school location.
- Confirm the programs your child will attend (fall session, breaks, etc.).
- Verify your new schedule.
- View your enrollment information.
We hope to see you in Champions aftercare this Fall!
Aftercare Coordinator UNHP