2020-21 Afterschool Rates:
$40/ week flat rate
$30/Wednesday only option, if that applies to Williams (please let me know if it does not)
$5.00 second child discount
$60.00 annual registration and supply fee waived during an Early Bird event (date TBD)
Afterschool Program Highlights:
- Turnkey for School- YMCA has it’s own business services department, Risk Department, Training Department, Curriculum Department and Layers of Program Managers for Quality Assurance, carries our own insurance, and more. Our goal is that the school doesn’t have to worry about any afterschool needs—and that they YMCA simply communicates and supports the school!
- Serving Grades: K-5
- Safety First- all staff are trained in CPR/First Aid, Risk Management protocol, behavior management, supervision, TDPFS licensing standards (under which the YMCA is licensed) as well as any school-related trainings
- Structured Program- includes purposeful welcome, check-in process, physical activity, homework time, and enrichment curriculum. We also focus on Character Development, in alignment with our Core Values
- Healthy Snacks or meals
- Annual Parent Surveys – shared w/ Campus administration
- Parent Nights- showcasing Afterschool programming (such as Lemonade Stand Day, etc.)
- Reflect the culture of the school- our Team members promote positive character through relationships, belonging, recognizing achievements with our core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and caring
- Enrichment Curriculum with Hands on Discovery (partnerships with C.A.T.C.H., Love and Logic, Skillastics, Sandford Harmony, Dallas Afterschool, Flour Foundation and more
- Work to employ current staff at the school, with administrative blessing
- Variety of payment options available for parents- we offer 5 day a week care and financial assistance available for parents in need- up to 50% off.
- Local Summer Camp options available for our children
- Holiday Care and Extended Care (early release) optional
- **We will partner with existing Afterschool clubs like Robotics, etc. to ensure students don’t miss out on those enrichment programs while still attending the Afterschool Program.