Attached you will find the panther newsletter for 2-19. Please note that the newsletter is two sided. If you did not get a chance to reach out to 10 people via email or text message we have extended the deadline for golden tickets to TOMORROW! You will have one more day to turn in your golden ticket!!
- Parent Conferences will begin soon so be on the look out for a signup form/signup genius
- Continue to be aware of the weather and changes and ensure that your child has the appropriate outerwear
- This Friday, please celebrate with us at NorthPark mall (lower level near the food court) from 6:30-8:30 pm. Six North Hills scholars have their work currently on exhibit and will be honored during this artist reception. All are invited to join.
Two important reminders in the newsletter are:
- Attendance Update In an effort to streamline attendance information, we are making the following change effective January 29, 2020. If your scholar is absent, please email the excuse (including any doctor’s notes) to NHPattendance@uplifteducation.org. There is no need to email excuses to the classroom teacher and/or Mrs. Greger.
- Re-Enrollment for 2020-2021 Re-Enrollment for the 2020-21 began on January 17th. A snapcode was sent via a separate email on Jan. 17th as well. If you did not receive your snapcode, please contact the front office for assistance. Complete your re- enrollment today for 2020-21 school year by visiting www.uplifteducation.org/reenroll. By re-enrolling your scholar online, you are securing their future at UNHP for the next academic year.