9th through 12th Grade Online Learning
Online learning continues to evolve and improve at Uplift. Beginning March 20, 2020, online learning for 9th through 12th grade will follow the following platform:
- All high school instructional content will move from YouTube to your school’s “learning management system.” Your individual Uplift high school will send out information on what system they are using. Look for a follow-up email from your child’s school.
- Instructional videos will be done by your scholar’s teachers and will be posted on the school’s learning management system. This is also where your scholar will get their daily assignments.
- Each scholar will have a school day schedule to follow in this virtual environment
- For scholars who need additional support for a concept, teachers will invite them to join a virtual small group to receive intervention during their pre-scheduled office hours
- Scholars will have the opportunity to reach out to their teacher to ask questions during scheduled office hours
- Advisories will officially begin on April 6th.
- Seniors will have access to one-on-one sessions with their Road to College and Career counselor to make sure they are ready to transition into college, career, or the military after graduation.
- Juniors will have the opportunity to continue to prepare for the ACT
- Weekly social-emotional support to help scholars be successful during this unique time.
All videos after March 20 will be posted to each high school's learning management system. Online learning videos released prior to March 20 can be viewed through the links below.
Additional Learning Resources
Online Learning and Enrichment