Uplift Education Logos & Resources
JPG HI RES LOGOSBasic Logos in high resolution (300 dpi) JPG format (suitable for print applications) with white background. Note: logo will open in a separate window. NOTE: Right click on image and choose SAVE AS and download image to your computer. If you just choose Copy, then paste the image, the colors will not be correct.
JPG LOW RES LOGOSBasic Logos in low resolution (100 dpi) JPG format (suitable for email and web applications) with white background. Note: logo will open in a separate window. Right click on image to copy or save to your computer.
VECTOR LOGOSBasic Logos in vector EPS format (suitable for larger format printing and specialty printing, such as t-shirts) . Note: when you click on the link, the logo will download automatically. EPS files must be viewed in a vector-based graphics program, such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Core Values Vector
- Core Values JPG
- 20th Anniversary Logo with Ribbon High Res JPG
- 20th Anniversary Logo with Ribbon Low Res PNG
- 20th Anniversary Logo with Ribbon Vector EPS
- 20th Anniversary Logo with Ribbon Vector Black and White EPS (use only for apparel)
- 20th Anniversary Seal High Res JPG
- 20th Anniversary Seal Low Res PNG
- 20th Anniversary Seal Vector EPS
- 20th Anniversary Seal Vector EPS (use only for apparel)
Department logos can be downloaded at the link below. These are the only logos departments should be using for apparel, SWAG, or any type of communication. They are available in 2 styles - horizontal and vertical, and in 3 formats:
- JPG - high resolution with white background for use in printed documents
- PNG - lower resolution with transparent background for use in email, web, and other electronic uses
- EPS - vector file for use with apparel and SWAG - vendors will often request this file type.
E-MAIL SIGNATURESClick to view instructions and official email signatures. NOTE: all Uplift employees must use an official Uplift e-mail signature on all emails sent from and Uplift e-mail account.
STYLE GUIDEThe style guide below contains all official colors for school and Uplift logos. It also contains usage guidelines for our logos. Please consult this document and insure that anything you are having produced for public use meets our guidelines. Feel free to share this document with vendors. If you have any questions, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAPHIC DESIGNIf you have any need for custom graphic design work, please fill out the form found at this link:If you have questions or need help with marketing ideas, please contact Amy Painter at email@example.com