Due to covid-19, we want to want to continue to serve our families the best that we can. Our campus will continue to process Verification of Enrollment (for DL purposes) in the summer for our scholars. Please ensure to submit ALL requests at SummitAttendance@uplifteducation.org
There are a few things that our Attendance office must review upon received request
- The scholar must currently must be a “re-enrolled” at Uplift Summit school year 2020-2021 school year. This is a requirement in order to verify a scholar’s enrollment to our campus.
- The scholar must fall within the 90% (or above) attendance requirements prior to the date of 03/06/2020
- Approved and processed requests expire within 30 days of the processed date. Please submit all requests to SummitAttendance@uplifteducation.org
- Please schedule and submit your requests for VOE based on your appointment with the DMV to avoid multiple requests for VOE’s.
- Re-requests that are submitted at the initiation of school year of 2020-2021 will cost a fee of $3.00. This can be paid upon receipt at the HS campus with the office manager, Patricia Cordoba
Dear Uplift Families-
We have heard from a lot of our parents that they would like another opportunity to pick up middle and high school Chromebooks. We have decided to do another round on Friday, March 20th. Our IT team will be at the same locations where they are handing out breakfast and lunch. We will distribute Chromebooks during the same windows as breakfast (8:30am-9:30am) and lunch (11:30am-12:30pm). Since we need to keep the Chromebooks organized by school campus, we are also planning to hand out Chromebooks at the following locations below at the same time:
Uplift Ascend - 3301 Turf Paradise Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76140 – Ascend, Elevate and Mighty
Uplift Hampton - 8915 S. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75232– Hampton and Grand
Uplift Wisdom - 301 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75232 – Wisdom and Summit
Uplift Williams - 1750 Viceroy Drive, Dallas, TX 75235 – Williams, Heights Secondary, North Hills and Infinity
Uplift Peak - 4600 Bryan Street, Dallas, TX 75204– Peak and Luna Secondary
Thank you to everyone for your patience during this time.
Uplift Education, CEO
Dear Summit Families,
If you are in need of resources during this time (such as financial assistance for bills, rent, food, prescription medications, money for utilities, etc.), please refer to the attachment with a list of resources for families residing in Tarrant County. You may also contact the social counselor at your campus for assistance with resources.
Parents & Scholars Re-Enrollment for the 2020-21 Academic school year begins on Friday, January 17, 2020.
Families, Scholars and Visitors our campus will be closed: Monday, January 20, 2020 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Classes will resume on Tuesday, January 21, 2020, have a safe Weekend!