Afterschool Care and Activities
Uplift is committed to partnering with high-quality afterschool program providers that provide a safe and enriching afterschool environment for scholars.
Afterschool Care Partners
Uplift is committed to partnering with high-quality afterschool providers that create a safe, enriching and supportive afterschool environment for our scholars. Many of our campuses host onsite programs that allow scholars to continue their day with activities and homework help.
- Boys and Girls Club of Dallas https://bgcdallas.org
- Boys and Girls Club of Tarrant County https://www.bgcgtc.org/
- Champions http://www.discoverchampions.com/
- Voice of Hope https://www.voiceofhope.org/
- YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas https://www.ymcadallas.org/
Afterschool Enrichment Programs
- Drama Kids offers unique and fun-filled drama programs for scholars of all ages. https://dramakids.com/
- Junior Players provides exposure to a variety of fine arts programs that fuels scholars’ creativity, appreciation of the arts and self-expression. https://www.juniorplayers.org/
- Mad Science brings exciting and hands-on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs that spark scholars’ curiosity about math and science and gives them the opportunity to be scientists at school! https://dfw.madscience.org/
- Readers 2 Leaders works with scholars reading below grade level and through small group tutoring, one-on-one reading practice, and engaging activities, scholars build strong literacy skills and a love for reading! http://www.readers2leaders.org/
- Step Up creates and implements impactful afterschool programs that are open to all girls enrolled. Programs are designed to empower teens to become confident, college-bound and career-focused.For more information on specific programs available at each of our campuses, contact the campus directly. https://www.suwn.org/dallas