COVID-19: High School Resources
For the most current and updated information for how Uplift Education is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic go to the dedicated website at https://www.uplifteducation.org/covid19.
Throughout this extended school closure caused by the COVID-19 pandemic it is most important that we prioritize the health and safety of each other. On behalf of all our staff I wish you and your families the best during this difficult time.
During this time we are offering this website as a place you can go to to get the most up to date communication, enrichments opportunities, and resources Uplift Luna High School is providing for scholars. We have attempted to provide a one stop location for many of the things you may need during our extended school closure:
- collection of all parent and scholar communication related to COVID-19 or extended school closure,
- academic, arts, and physical enrichment opportunities,
- teacher virtual office hour details,
- ACT test prep resources,
- information for scholars pursuing the Diploma Program,
- information for scholars enrolled in Credit Recovery,
- easy access to academic, college, and social counseling services,
- academic records requests,
- technology support, and
- frequently asked questions.
As always I wish you the best and be sure to reach out if you have any questions.
Uplift High School Academic Director