COVID-19: High School Resources
For the most current and updated information for how Uplift Education is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic go to the dedicated website at https://www.uplifteducation.org/covid19.
Throughout this extended school closure caused by the COVID-19 pandemic it is most important that we prioritize the health and safety of each other. On behalf of all our staff I wish you and your families the best during this difficult time.
Beginning Monday, April 13 we are requiring scholars to complete their remote learning activities for each of their classes in order to earn credit for their Semester 2 classes. Scholars who do not complete their assigned work will be required to repeat their courses or complete credit recovery next school year.
During this time we are offering this website as a place you can go to to get the most up to date communication, enrichments opportunities, and resources Uplift Luna High School is providing for scholars. We have attempted to provide a one stop location for many of the things you may need during our extended school closure:
- collection of all parent and scholar communication related to COVID-19 or extended school closure,
- remote learning expectations and grading approaches,
- teacher virtual office hour details,
- ACT test prep resources,
- information for scholars enrolled in Credit Recovery,
- easy access to academic, college, and social counseling services,
- academic records requests,
- help and technology support, and
- frequently asked questions.
As always I wish you the best and be sure to reach out if you have any questions.
Uplift High School Academic Director