Re-enrolling a Current Uplift Scholar
Re-enrollment takes place in January for K-11th grade scholars who are currently attending an Uplift school and want to secure their future for the next academic year.Re-enrollment for Pre-K scholars will be take place in June.
The re-enrollment processPlease follow these steps to re-enroll your returning scholar for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Receive the snapcode
- During the 3rd week of January 2017, you will receive a 'snapcode' via email. The snapcode is a unique code to your child's data for the upcoming school year.
- You will receive a snapcode for each child you are re-enrolling for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- If you have not received the snapcode by email by January 31st, please contact your school’s Community Engagement and Enrollment Coordinator.
- Re-enrollment deadline is February 14th.
Log in with your InfoSnap User ID and Password
- During last year’s enrollment, you created an InfoSnap account with an email address / cell phone number and a password. You will need both of these items in order to re-enroll again for 2017-2018 in Uplift Education.
- Once you log in, the re-enrollment will take no more than 20 minutes to complete.
- If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password on the login page, found here, and Infosnap can assist you in resetting your password.
- The school does NOT have access to your log in information. For technical questions regarding your account, resetting your password, please contact the InfoSnap Support, toll free at (866) 752-6850 (M-F: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET) or email@example.com
Click on the link below to RE-ENROLL for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Multiple Children: If you have multiple children to re-enroll, you will complete and submit one child’s form first and then start the form for the next child. InfoSnap will “snap” (or share) selected family information, which means fewer fields to enter and saves you time. You may transition to the next child’s enrollment from the Submission/Confirmation Page.
- Intent to Withdraw: To notify the school that your scholar will not be returning for the following school year, simply contact the Community Engagement and Enrollment Coordinator to complete and submit the Intent to Withdraw form.