Are you a Texas undergraduate college student, graduate school student or high school senior with plans on attending college? Do you have a love for Texas and a passion for helping others? If so, The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian wants to help you with a $2,500 scholarship.
We will award one scholarship to the student who submits the winning video and essay in our 2018 Proud Texan Scholarship Contest. Please read on to learn more about the scholarship and review our Terms and Conditions.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity and submit your entry by our deadline of December 30, 2018!
Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian 2018 Proud Texan Scholarship Contest
How Do You Apply?
To apply for the Proud Texan Scholarship, you must:
- Complete our online application form.
- Create a 30-to-120-second video.
- Write a brief essay (no more than 500 words) to support your video.
In the video and essay, you must tell us:
- What motivates you to continue your education?
- Who has helped you along the way?
- What do you do – or plan to do – to better the state of Texas?
Only one entry per student is allowed. To submit the video, you must upload it to YouTube and include a link to it in our application form. You must copy and paste your essay into the bottom of the application form. Entries will not be returned.
You must follow all Terms and Conditions and complete all entry requirements by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 30, 2018.