Download Blackboard's ParentLink App Today
The Uplift Education App is available for Uplift Mighty parents to receive messages, connect to PowerSchool for your children's grades, attendance and much more in the future. Please email Jake Kurz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- with any feedback regarding the app.
Search for "Uplift Education" in Google Play or the App Store. You can also find it by searching "ParentLink Uplift".
Windows phone customers will need to use the mobile site http://uplifteducation.parentlink.net/m
- After downloading the app or going to the mobile site, you will need your username and password sent to parents (search for an e-mail from "Blackboard" for your username and password)
- Choose the "Student Info" icon
- Log in with your e-mailed username and password (you will be prompted to change your password)
- Go to the "Settings" icon
- Set your preferences for Uplift Mighty scholar alerts